What makes us different?
There are many reasons why clients choose to use us, but the vast majority of our new business comes from word of mouth recommendation. Feedback indicates that the following are amongst the most valued reasons, some of which may strike a chord:
- We’re a team of recruitment professionals, including ex-engineers and techies, so really do talk your language and understand your needs.
- We’re experts in sourcing and short-listing tech professionals with an uncompromising approach to quality – we only ever shortlist candidates who match or exceed your criteria, saving you time reviewing irrelevant CVs. If we don’t have suitable candidates we will not present any.
- We work as ‘Trusted Advisor‘ to both Employers and Job Seekers, working in partnership and adding whatever additional value we can, such as benchmarking rates/salaries, reporting on skills availability, helping define roles, improving selection and onboarding processes etc.
- We’ve been a corporate Member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation since 1995 and are a ‘Diversity Pledged Recruiter’, committed to equal opportunities for all applicants.
- We work with clients who share our passion for securing the very best talent and who value and reciprocate our commitment to this end.
What we do:
- Commit wholeheartedly to deliver a service that is not only precise and professional, but is also entirely honest, ethical and dependable.
- We do what we say we’re going to do and don’t make unrealistic promises.
- Invest time to understand your business, so we can accurately present your opportunities to candidates and effectively market your company and brand to the market.
- Reduce your time to hire, by developing a pipeline of talent to match your projected needs and effectively managing the selection process.
- Operate on the basis of no surprises with both Employers and Job Seekers, managing expectations, keeping all parties updated throughout the selection process and telling you how it is – good news and bad.
- Abide by both the Recruitment of Employment Confederation’s voluntary ‘Code of Practice’ and the Institute of Recruitment Professional’s Code of ‘Ethics and Professional Conduct’.
- Interview every individual that we present to you, ensuring a cultural and personality fit to your team, as well as technical skills match, which we summarise in our Candidate Profiles.
- Only send you qualified, relevant, short-listed candidates for your role.
- Deliver, whatever it takes.
What we don’t do:
- Call you every week “just to see how things are going“.
- Send you Job Seekers’ CVs without fully briefing them on your role and company or gaining their permission to send their CV.
- Waste your time with inappropriate CVs.
- Pressure sell you.
- Remove Job Seeker’s names from our CVs.
- Whatever your requirements, you can depend on us to consistently deliver the right people, at the right time, under the right terms. Why not give us a call, or perhaps try us with a vacancy – we’re confident you will notice the difference from the outset and we will certainly enjoy proving that we’re not your average Recruiter, hopefully restoring your faith in professional recruitment along the way.