Complaints Policy & Procedure
Technology Resourcing Ltd is committed to providing a high level service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us, we need you to tell us about it so that we can resolve and complaint and furthermore, will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact Derek Brown, our Managing Director. You can write to him at: Technology Resourcing Ltd, Technology Centre, Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey. GU2 7YG.
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out and will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 3-5 days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
- We will acknowledge your reply to our letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 3 days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps:
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request
- We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
- Derek Brown will then invite you to meet him to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
- Within 2 days of the meeting Derek will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Derek will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include his suggestions for resolving the matter. He will do this within 5 days of completing his investigation.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to the REC, our trade association of which we are a member marked for the attention of the Professional Standards Team, REC, 15 Welbeck Street, London W1G 9XT
- If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate at the Department for Business Enterprise & Regulatory Reform
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
You have the right to request a copy of the information held by Technology Resourcing about you in its records; if you wish to do so, please contact the Data Protection Officer at [email protected]. Your Subject Access Request will be processed within 30 days. Technology Resourcing may extend this period for two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests. Information provided under GDPR Articles 13 and 14 and any communication and actions taken under Articles 15 to 22 and 34 shall be provided free of charge. Where requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, we may charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested; or refuse to act on the request. It is our responsibility to demonstrate the manifestly unfounded or excessive character of the request.
Under GDPR, your rights also include:-
- the right to rectification
- the right to erasure
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to object
- rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
Should you wish to make a request in regards to these rights or have a query or complaint, please contact the Data Protection Officer in the first instance at [email protected].
If you wish to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office, you can contact them on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
In line with the Right to Rectification and Data Quality, you are responsible for ensuring that any information you provide to Technology Resourcing, including your CV, is accurate, complete and your own. Technology Resourcing is entitled, forthwith and without notice, to remove from the website or internal computer system any such information found to be false, inaccurate, incomplete or not your own. If you update your information, either by the website or directly to Technology Resourcing, the new information will replace the old registration information we have stored on Technology Resourcing’s internal computer system. We would appreciate it if you would update your registration details and CV whenever your details change. We are reliant on you supplying us with a factually accurate and complete picture of you, your experience and requirements.