Job Title: UX Designer
TR Ref: 13533
Location: UK – remote or hybrid working
This highly regarded, well-funded, global software company are expanding, at pace, so are now hiring another UX Designer to join their team.
Reporting directly to the UX Manager you will champion their user-focussed philosophy and methodology throughout their portfolio of products, whilst maintaining, contributing and evolving their design system, collaborating with their Product, Engineering and Marketing teams. You will prepare, run and analyse user research, via interviews and usability testing, along with leading discovery workshops, creating wireframes, user journeys, heuristic evaluations and interactive prototypes.
Applied User Experience Design
- You will be the key UX Design specialist for new product development and iterative product enhancement, working across functions, with Product Managers, Data and Tech specialists to capture requirements and inform the development of wireframes / prototypes.
- Drive a ‘mobile first’ mindset with a user-centred design approach, supporting colleagues to consider the user-experience throughout product development.
- Help consolidate our client’s design style across all products, working with UX Design peers, product marketing, digital marketing and front-end software developers.
- Create and deliver personas, user journeys, user flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Own a product stream from a UX perspective, embedded within a multi-discipline, collaborative team.
Applied UI Design
- Help champion and evolve their design system
- Support UI design across the business.
Usability Testing and Usage Analytics Reports
- Meet with users and other stakeholders to capture feedback to thoroughly understand their customer’s behaviours across all digital touchpoints
- Work with the product team to socialise and test wireframes & prototypes, gathering feedback (internal & external)
- Use their in-house analytics tools to create qualitative product usage reports
- Run usability tests to identify user’s pain points when using their products
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-8 years UX design experience
- Experience using Figma, or similar
- A logical and creative approach
- Demonstrable experience creating elegant, intuitive ‘mobile-first’ solutions
- Experience using Maze, or similar, for user testing
- Experience using Storybook to share and collaborate designs
This is a great opportunity for a creative UX Designer with a few years experience who is now starting to really master their craft and is keen for their work to be truly valued and noticed, on a global stage. You will be joining a fast-growth, PE-backed software company, with a highly progressive and supportive leadership team who genuinely put their staff at the centre of everything they do, including a true hybrid working model allowing you to work from home / one of their offices (central London or Bucks) as you chose.
In addition to a competitive salary you will also benefit from Private Health Insurance, Health Cash Plan, discounted gym membership, life assurance and a range of other benefits including being able to buy additional holiday (25->30 days/yr) and finishing early on Friday’s during the summer.