Unity Developers x 2
Title: Unity Developers x 2
Salary: £25 – £35K + Stock Options
Our client is a well-funded, early stage software company who have developed a revolutionary live-streaming AI powered VR platform that allows you to immerse yourself in the best seats of live events from the comfort of your own sofa. Their impressive exec team (most of whom are hands-on developers themselves) have an impressive track record of founding, scaling and selling related software businesses.
Continued success means they’re now recruiting 2 Unity Programmers, with prior VR/AR experience, to build on their existing C# Unity code bases to help develop their immersive video players and work on mixed reality experiences. Their platform captures, processes, streams and plays back ultra-high-fidelity live video with additional data overlays, interactive and social layers, delivering a completely new way of experiencing live events.
- Develop their C# Unity based VR player app
- Work with 3rd party Unity plug-ins to optimise 360 video playback
- Develop a tile-based AR data overlay display and authoring system
- Develop and update their interactive immersive UI system
- Work on other code and VR / AR projects as needed
Mandatory skills / experience:
- Good working knowledge of Unity and 3D Graphics
- At least 12 months commercial experience in C#, Unity and 3D Graphics.
- Experience developing Virtual and Mixed Reality apps, ideally for mobile
- Able to work independently and as part of a team with a diverse skillset
- Responds well to feedback and changes in an iterative prototyping process
- Degree, or equivalent experience.
Desirable skills / experience:
- GPU/shader development
- Video encoding, streaming, Unity AVPro plugin, FFmpeg
- Web programming, HTML, CSS, REST API’s, Python, Google App Engine, Amazon AWS, C++, Visual Studio, Windows development
What makes this role so attractive?
- You can work from home several days/week.
- Flexible hours, as long as you work the core 10am-4pm hours and get the work done.
- Stock Options. Working for an exec team with an exceptional track-record of building and selling highly successful software companies.
- Working with the very best tech’s in the industry on truly ground-breaking live-streaming VR technology.
- The company is led by ex-Developers so really value their dev team and get what you need to deliver.