Training Manager (SaaS & Web tech)
Job Title: Training Manager (SaaS & Web tech)
TR Ref: ERDB/13111
Location: Central London
Salary: £75,000 to £85,000 +10% bonus and benefits
This award winning, pre-IPO software company has enjoyed >50% year-on-year organic growth over the past 6 yrs, with recent VC funded acquisitions in Europe and North America. They process more than a million global transactions every day, in a rapidly growing sector, and are set for accelerated growth over the coming months and years.
This is a new appointment, reporting to the Professional Services Director, responsible for organising, developing and presenting course material on the use of our client’s global delivery management enterprise SaaS platform.
Training courses will be delivered to their global customers (system users, developers and their end-users), carrier partners and their own internal staff, enabling them to optimise use of the platform and maximise their client’s return. This will require you to develop a curriculum that converts highly technical specifications into thorough and consumable information packets, for the appropriate target audiences, which will be delivered through various digital media, virtual and visual delivery capabilities.
• Experience developing and delivering customer oriented training for a high-tech organisation, both classroom and virtual / remote training.
• Knowledge and experience using/teaching web technologies, including:
o API’s (Webservices / REST) and the means by which they are implemented/invoked (SOAP / JSON / XML)
o FTP / sTFTP – understanding of credentials and suitability of FTP as a protocol for data exchange
o URI/URN as a means of identifying resources
o RDBMS technologies, Oracle/SQL server (preferably in a design or training capability)
• Experience of Linux/Java programming languages
• Able to develop online training vignettes for web-based delivery (JIT and Help formats)
• The ability to incorporate information for high-level training courses
• An IT or related technology degree or equivalent qualification as well as certification in curriculum development and/or technical training delivery
• Effective team management skills, both local and remote staff.
• Experience of e-commerce or Product Information Management (PIM) – desirable
This really is an exciting opportunity, as you will be starting the department from scratch and building the team as they continue to grow rapidly. You will be joining a highly successful, well-funded and acquisitive business, operating in a high-growth, dynamic sector that is evolving at pace. Their work environment is vibrant and highly innovative, encouraging creative solutions from all.
Technology Resourcing are specialists in IT jobs
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.