Technical Support Analyst – EPOS
Our client is a market leader in the Leisure / Retail software industry, combining the very best software and hardware solutions. Their continued growth and expansion is supported by service excellence that continues to attract world famous brands to their growing list of customers.
With over 20 years of experience globally within the Leisure, Retail, Hospitality and Entertainment sectors and a fantastic team of 400 passionate professionals operating globally, this group of companies has a turnover in excess of £70 million, and have offices based in the UK, USA, EMEA & Asia Pac.
This is an opportunity for a Support Analyst to join a busy and well-structured team that are responsible for supporting customers based across the UK. The team supports the company’s bespoke EPOS solution – as well as general IT enquires. Responsibilities will include;
• Working with customers to identify appropriate configuration settings, document and implement them.
• Install and Maintenance of customer systems in the Cloud.
• Answer / respond to all incoming calls, emails and monitoring alerts within SLA. Log calls accurately using call logging software (HEAT and TFS).Make outbound calls to customers and 3rd parties ensuring all the relevant information is passed on and logged.
• Chase open tickets for updates / feedback / information.
• Perform remote Installation, Configuration and Maintenance for Customer sites.
• Where necessary to travel to customer sites to install software on customer systems.
A minimum of three years’ experience in a Helpdesk environment
Experience of EPOS Systems is a must
Strong Experience and knowledge of PC Architecture and Microsoft Products (OS, Server and SQL)
Good communication skills as well as proven experience in problem solving
NB, Knowledge of Basic Networking would be a bonus. Any experience in the Leisure/Retail/Hospitality/Entertainment industries would be hugely beneficial.
Technology Resourcing are specialists in IT jobs
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.