Technical Support Analyst – Applications
Our client is a global retail technology company who develop innovative retail and transaction solutions, including a growing portfolio of leading mobile phone and web apps. Further growth and expansion has given the need to recruit a Support and . This is a great opportunity to join a talented team, in a great company that is well funded and works on exciting development project
– As an integral part of the Support team you will be providing support to customers which will be a challenging and exciting mix of maintenance and phone support.To work with customers to identify appropriate configuration settings, document and implement them.
– Providing remote support for customer applications.
– Answer / respond to all incoming calls, emails and monitoring alerts within SLA.
– Log calls accurately using call logging software (HEAT and TFS).
– Make outbound calls to customers and 3rd parties ensuring all the relevant information is passed on and logged.
– Chase open tickets for updates / feedback / information.
– Perform remote Installation, Configuration and Maintenance for Customer sites.
– Where necessary to travel to customer sites to install software on customer systems.
ABOUT YOU: Suitable candidates are likely to have the following skills and experience:
– Ideally, you would also have experience of Basic Networking, good knowledge of Windows – Server Operating Systems and good knowledge of SQL.
– Has experience of installing and configuring Backup, Anti-Virus and Monitoring software.
– A good understanding and experience of PC architecture and Microsoft products is essential, along with basic troubleshooting skills.
– Should have worked either in a support or helpdesk team either in-house or for a software vendor.
– A strong team player.
– An enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who is disciplined, with a logical and pragmatic approach.
– An ability to communicate effectively at all levels, with good problem solving.
– A hands on individual who show as willingness and ability to learn new skills quickly, working well under pressure.Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.