Solution Advisor – Trade Promotion
TR Ref: 13542
Location: Home based (in the UK, Italy or France)
This global B2B SaaS business is expanding at pace and is now recruiting a Solution Advisor to work with their clients to get the very best out of their AI-driven retail analytics, automation and forecasting solution. You will need direct experience of working within CPG companies to have the experience and credibility to help bridge the gap between their Trade Promotion platform and their client’s business teams.
You will be working on very high-value sales transformation projects, mostly for Tier 1 consumer goods companies during the define and design phase, to shape the overall process and solution design. You will also gather and validate their business requirements, so will need to be confident operating at the top-level, on end-to-end processes, as well as at a more detailed level, mapping roles and activities across functional boundaries. You will be working closely with our client’s Functional Consultants to deliver the solution blueprint and then also supporting the client through UAT, Build Reviews, Cutover, User Training and User Adoption.
- At least 6 years’ experience working with Consumer Goods companies, which must include several years working within a Tier 1 consumer goods company
- Direct experience and knowledge of the core retail sales processes, ideally including sales planning, trade promotion, revenue growth, revenue management, pricing, trade terms etc
- Experience working globally, or at least across different regions
- Systems integration experience eg ERP, demand planning.
- A track record of advising senior management, leaders and executives, with the credibility of a Subject Matter Expert, able to influence effectively at all levels.
- Experience of the full end to end cycle of trade promotion management projects including business case definition, project mobilisation, requirements gathering, functional design, data cleansing, testing, end user training, adoption and post launch support.
This company is part of a large (multi-$bn) group of companies with a truly global presence. They are extremely well-funded with a remit for accelerated growth over the coming months/years. For the right individual, this will therefore likely be a career-defining role offering outstanding career development opportunities.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will enjoy a 15% bonus, private healthcare, income protection, life assurance, pension etc along with a wide range of other flexible benefits.
Finally, this is a true remote working role, but you will need to travel to their European customers, as needed, which may account for 25% of your working time.