Software Test Analyst/QA
Our client is a market leader in the Leisure / Retail software industry, combining the very best software and hardware solutions. Their continued growth and expansion is supported by service excellence that continues to attract world famous brands to their growing list of customers.
With over 20 years of experience globally within the Leisure, Retail, Hospitality and Entertainment sectors and a fantastic team of 400 passionate professionals operating globally, this group of companies has a turnover in excess of £70 million, and have offices based in the UK, USA, EMEA & Asia Pac.
As a Software Tester / QA Analyst you are likely to have the following skills and experience:-
• Good listening and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Test script writing from Functional Specification documentation
• Software testing on Windows-based platforms
• Clear and precise bug reporting
• Experience in working directly with developers and project managers
• Able to work under own initiative as well as be a supportive team player
• Follow test scripts accurately, but also go ‘off-piste’ to explore ‘what if….’ scenarios that occur in a live environment
• ISEB Software testing qualification
• Setting up test environments
• Microsoft Test Manager experience
• Testing system functionally and at interface level per test scripts
Technology Resourcing are specialists in IT jobs
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.