Software Developer (.net / C#)
JOB TITLE: Software Developer (.net/c#)
SALARY: £25,000 – £32,000 + Benefits
Our client is a global retail technology company who develop innovative retail and transaction solutions, including a growing portfolio of leading mobile phone and web apps. Further growth and expansion has given the need to recruit a .net Software Developer This is a great opportunity to join a talented team, in a great company that is well funded and works on exciting development projects.
As a member of the Software Development Team, your responsibilities will include:
– Design, code and unit test software feature extensions to the existing product set as well as new software solutions.
– Configure the software products to customer’s needs and build installation packages for QA validation
– Work for senior development leads as part of a team, meeting estimated time-scales for product developments.
– Ensure that all essential product documentation, product specifications, estimates, product packaging and other product based documents are produced via the product work groups.
– Use the defined best practice approaches to software development and database / architectural design to ensure scalable and high performance solutions are developed
– Provide development software support
It is likely that the successful candidate will have the following experience, knowledge and attributes.
– Experience of software languages and technologies including Microsoft .Net (C#), SQL Server
– Knowledge of WCF, WPF, XML, ASP.NET, HTML, COM (C++) SQL RS, SOA mobile is beneficial.
– Good eye for usability considerations in the GUI ad the workflow as well as technical programming skills
– Good understanding of the Microsoft Office suite of products.
– Good analytical, problem solving and numerical skills are essential.
– Pragmatic, hands on individual.
– Can learn and apply new technology and product skills with enthusiasm.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.