Software Developer – Delphi / SQL
Our client is a global retail technology company who develop innovative retail and transaction solutions, including a growing portfolio of leading mobile phone and web apps. Further growth and expansion has given the need to recruit a Software Developer. This is a great opportunity to join a talented team, in a great company that is well funded and works on exciting development projects.
As an integral part of the Software Development team you will be working on designing and coding software feature extensions to the existing product set as well as new software solutions. This will include
• Product configuration to customers’ needs
• Use the defined best practice approaches to software development and database / architectural design to ensure scalable and high performance solutions are developed
Suitable candidates are likely to have the following experience:
• Min of 1-2 years experience as a Software Developer / Engineer
• Development experience using Delphi 5, 6 & 7 & SQL Server
• Able to give consideration to the user experience in the GUI.
• Strong technical programming / coding skills
• Previous experience of all aspects of the software development cycle including deployment and support
• Preference may be given to those candidates with .net (C#) experience
Ideally, applicants should have a Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or a related field but candidates with relevant experience will be considered. Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
<a href=”https://tech-res.co.uk/it-telecoms-jobs/”>Technology Resourcing Ltd – Specialists in technical IT Jobs & Recruitment throughout the UK</a>