Senior Technical Support Analyst (Data and Finance)
Our client is a hugely successful and award winning software company, who are revolutionising how enterprises get more from their IT assets, by dramatically improving quality and value whilst reducing costs.
Continued expansion in their EMEA division means they are now looking for a Senior Technical Support Engineer, to be based from their central London offices. Along with a competitive base salary (£55-65K) this role also benefits from an additional 10% bonus (paid quarterly) and share options in this high-growth, pre-IPO company.
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS ARE ONLY BEING CONSIDERED FROM CANDIDATES WITH BOTH STRONG DATA ANALYTICS SKILLS AND A SOLID UNDERSTANDING OF ACCOUNTING / FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT.
• Support and maintain customers who have implemented their SaaS solution, quickly resolving issues.
• Operational management of Premium Support clients eg loading new data, maintaining and validating dashboard/report outputs etc.
• Build excellent relationships with clients to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Work as part of their extended support team in a start-up atmosphere, doing whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations.
• Use your business and technical analysis skills and knowledge of IT environments to solve complex issues and promote best practises
• Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Configure, test, troubleshoot, & document dashboards, reports and underlying data models to meet functional design and specifications
• Provide operational and technical support to technical field delivery personnel
• Work with product management and development teams to channel client feedback & solutions into future releases
• Provide end user training as needed
• Provide technical KB documentation for extremely complex workarounds/solutions
• On-call weekend support rotation for high priority delivery projects
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong to expert skills in data analysis / manipulation
• Ability to quickly comprehend complex spreadsheets / data in order to streamline the underlying processes into the solution; versed in formulaic logic (eg Excel)
• Ability to quickly context-switch between multiple complex work streams
• Instinctive ability to subdivide problems into basic components in order to efficiently pinpoint root cause of issues
• Leverage domain knowledge and deep product skills to quickly gain understanding of the intent of a delivered solution
• Competent with packaged application software implementation practises
• High-level knowledge of enterprise IT organisational, business and technical environments.
BUSINESS DOMAIN FOCUS:
• Specific knowledge and application of IT services and financial management including budgeting cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management and application / infrastructure support
• Operational knowledge of IT infrastructure domains including data centres, network / communications, server utilisation, virtual environments, storage and application development & maintenance
TECHNICAL DOMAIN FOCUS:
• Knowledge and application of relational database concepts
• Extremely proficient at working with large data sets in Excel, quickly detecting and resolving data-related issues
• Skilled at completing technical design via iterative mock-ups
• Basic programming skills eg HTML, SQL, Java
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
• 5+ years’ experience of technical support, system implementation or SI consulting experience OR
• 5+ years’ experience in a business or technical analyst role for medium to large-scale business software implementation projects
• A degree in engineering, computer science, MIS, finance or equivalent.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.