Senior Software Test Engineer
TR Ref: 13534
Location: 100% Remote
This well-established, but now rapidly scaling, global software company are hiring a Senior Test Engineer to run both manual and automated tests on various components and features of their platforms.
You will identify improvements in requirements, design and specification processes and analyse and report on test activities, results, issues and risks. You will also be training and coaching less experienced Software Testers along with checking materials, procedures and systems to ensure high-quality, fully functional products.
In this highly collaborative organisation you will be working with colleagues from the product, systems, service design and development to ensure comprehensive testing and will also be selecting the most appropriate testing approaches, developing and executing test plans and test cases and implementing scalable automated tests and frameworks.
- Extensive experience using test automation tools such as Selenium, Jest, Cypress or TestCafe.
- Experience in utilising core web and browser concepts
- Knowledge of good software design principles, coding standards and an appreciation of test-driven development
- Experience using Git
- Comfortable working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process
- Highly collaborative, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational, time management and project planning skills
- Able to train and coach testing methodologies and practices to less experienced Testers
- Experience of writing JMeter Tests
- Experience of functional, performance and automated testing
- ISTQB Certified
- Writing Cosmos and SQL queries
- Azure, AWS or Kubernetes
- Postman, or similar
This role reports to the Engineering Manager within a fast-growth, PE backed software company, with a highly progressive and supportive leadership team who genuinely put their staff at the centre of everything they do, including true remote working.
In addition to a competitive salary you will also benefit from an annual bonus (% TBC), Private Health Insurance, Health Cash Plan, discounted gym membership, life assurance and a range of other benefits including being able to buy additional holiday (25->30 days/yr) and finishing early on Friday’s during the summer.