Senior Recruitment Consultant / Manager – Engineering
ROLE: Senior Recruitment Consultant / Manager – Engineering
SALARY: Negotiable + uncapped Commission
We’re a well-established and busy engineering and tech recruitment company in Guildford, enjoying long-term relationships with some fantastic clients.
We’re looking for an experienced 360° engineering recruiter (or recruiter with a previous engineering background) to take over an existing, highly successful division servicing the planning and project controls community, with client relationships spanning 20 years. You will be working with an experienced Resourcer to build this business, within our business.
We understand that today’s managers don’t want to be interrupted, instead they want to be supported, guided and advised. This is why our Recruiters consult more than they sell, asking intelligent questions to fully understand their needs and build open and trusted relationships. You’ll need to be equally sharp and on top of your game to operate effectively at this level. You’re likely to be passionate about recruitment but perhaps are getting tired of the lack of work-life balance, the crowded commute into London or being micro managed with meaningless KPI’s. Of course, hitting the numbers is important for any business but we’re looking for the sort of individual that holds themselves accountable for their activity and revenue growth.
Your drive, enthusiasm and strong work ethic, underpinned by a determination to succeed, are fundamental starting points. Complimenting this you will have outstanding inter-personal and organisational skills and will thrive developing new and existing accounts. We will support and mentor you to develop your career and revenue as quickly as possible, but we will treat you like the intelligent adult that you are, allowing you the freedom to work the best way for you, whilst also ensuring you have the tools and systems you need to make the very best of your skills and to maximise your earnings.
Our Consultants enjoy:
• Working in modern offices in Guildford (with on site parking, Bistro, showers etc)
• Part of a friendly, professional and highly ethical team
• The latest IT tools (Office365, Bullhorn, Broadbean, Skype for Business etc)
• Access to the best job boards and social recruiting tools, including LinkedIn RecruiterPro
• A competitive salary with uncapped commissions, inc over-achievement accelerators
• 22 days leave, plus bank holidays (increasing with years of service)
• Option to join the company healthcare and pension schemes
• Cycle to work scheme, Eye care & Childcare vouchers, subsidised gym membership (The Surrey Sports Park) etc
• Oh, and better not forget the table tennis!
If a career move is on your mind, please call Derek Brown, our MD (01483 302211), for an informal, confidential chat and to understand why we are not your average recruitment company, or send your CV to [email protected].
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.