Senior Project Controls Data Analysts & Engineer
Job Title: Senior Project Controls Data Analysts & Engineers
TR Ref: CLDB/BH13517
Location: London (blend of working from home and in the office when needed)
Contract Duration: 6 months
This prestigious business transformation practice are on a mission to improve the delivery of major capital projects, programmes and portfolios. Continued expansion, both in the UK and overseas, means they are now hiring several freelance contractors (albeit with the opportunity to join as permanent staff in due course) with a blend of project controls and advanced data analytics/management expertise.
You will be joining a multi-disciplinary project team improving the digital maturity of their client’s project delivery capabilities. You will act as a conduit between the software implementation and database specialists, BI developers and other project operational stakeholders.
To be successful in these high-profile, client-facing roles you will need great comms and interpersonal skills, be
passionate about project controls, tech savvy, open-minded, creative and with a continuous learning and transformative mindset.
- A minimum of 3 yrs experience of capital project delivery AND data analytics/management projects
- Schedule, cost, risk, scope and contract management experience
- Proficient developing reports and dashboards using Power BI, QlikView, Tableau or similar.
- Advanced MS Excel
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with exceptional communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Creative thinking and problem solving, with a naturally consultative manner
- Able to explain complex technical information clearly to a non-technical audience
- Requirement gathering & scope definition
- Systems & Solution Architecture
- Experience in infrastructure, construction, utilities, transport or energy industries
- Product Management
- Earned Value Management
- NEC Contract knowledge
- Agile methodology
- Project Management certified eg APM or Prince 2
- Experience implementing or configuring PM software such as Primavera P6, Unifier, SWORD GRC, Acumen Fuse, Cobra, Ares Prism G2.
- Experience with MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or Oracle Cloud
- Reporting cycle data flow management
- PMO experience
- Team lead or management experience
This highly regarded organisation promote a flat organisational structure, in which everyone’s voice is heard and opinion counts. They treat their team (whether Contractors/Associates/Interims/Consultants or Permanent Staff) as trusted Subject Matter Experts, who support each other, share knowledge and jointly shape the company’s direction of travel.
Although these roles are initially offered on a freelance contract basis, the opportunity exists to join them as permanent staff once you’ve proven your worth and that your values align with theirs. International travel is also likely to be available if you wish, as they’ve won significant overseas contracts.