Senior Platform Engineer
Job Title: Senior Platform Engineer
Location: Remote Working
This well-established, global software company is expanding, at pace, so are now recruiting a Senior Platform Engineer to enable their fast-moving software engineering team achieve quality, reliable and stable solutions while using the latest technologies. We’re looking for someone with a passion for high quality software, strong engineering principles and a methodical problem-solver.
Reporting to the Software Engineering Manager, you will be working with both onshore and nearshore Product Managers, Architects, Software Engineers and Automation Engineers, impacting their systems and software lifecycle management, software development, config management, testing and incident management.
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code using Terraform (or similar)
- Experience with modern web services architectures, SOA and microservice technologies
- Container knowledge, specifically Kubernetes and Docker using .NET, in a production environment
- Experience using Azure to deploy secure cloud architectures
- In-depth understanding of how Azure DevOps is used for building and releasing applications
- Confident writing processes and tools to enable teams to implement their own automation
- Proficient using PowerShell or other scripting languages
- In addition it would also be great if you had some previous experience or knowledge of:
- Automated testing and performance testing tools and processes
- Cloudflare (or similar)
- Prometheus or Grafana
- .NET or React JS
- Working with large data sets and event driven systems
- Event driven systems
This fast-growth, PE backed SaaS company have a progressive and highly supportive leadership team who genuinely put their staff at the centre of everything they do, including remote working.
In addition to a competitive base salary you will also benefit from an annual bonus (10%), Private Health Insurance, Health Cash Plan, discounted gym membership, life assurance and a range of other benefits including being able to buy additional holiday (25->30 days/yr) and finishing early on Friday’s during the summer.