Senior Planner (Highways/Roads)
ROLE: Senior Planner
SALARY: £50000 – £60000
This world class Project & Programme Management Consultancy have a track record of delivering some of the biggest projects in the world and their association with signature projects is well documented. Due to further project wins, they are now looking for a Senior Planner to help create and drive the programme for capital investment projects over the next 5 years.
You’ll be working within the wider Project Controls team, sitting within the PMO but responsible for creating robust project plans, and therefore, should have expert knowledge of P6. Thereafter, you’ll be maintaining and driving the programme through engagement with the other project teams and engineering functions. Additionally, of course, you’ll be providing key outputs including Work Breakdown structures and scope, schedule reporting and earned value whilst integrating with the risk and cost functions.
It’s expected that the right candidate will have the following skills, attributes and experience:
– Expert knowledge and experience of Primavera P6
– Exceptional client facing skills and experience
– Strong knowledge of earned value management and reporting, including CPI / SPI
– Ability to mentor other planning team members as appropriate
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to provide structured, well-crafted reports to the key stakeholders
This role will be based in Birmingham 5 days per week, with a possibility of being located remotely (on another of the client’s sites) once completely embedded into the function.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.