Senior IT Recruitment Consultant / Manager
ROLE: Senior IT Recruitment Consultant / Manager
SALARY: Negotiable + uncapped Commission
We’re a well-established and busy technology recruitment company in Guildford, enjoying long-term relationships with some brilliant clients who trust us as their preferred recruitment partner. Increased demand for our services means that we’re now embarking on a structured growth plan that will create exciting career progression for the right person.
We consult with senior hiring managers and execs, to truly understand their needs, so you’ll need to be equally sharp and on top of your game to operate effectively at this level. You’re likely to be passionate about technology recruitment but perhaps you’re tired of the lack of work-life balance, that crowded commute into London or micro management and meaningless KPI’s. Of course, hitting the numbers is important for any business but we’re looking for the sort of individual that holds themselves accountable for their activity and revenue growth.
Your drive, enthusiasm and strong work ethic, underpinned by a determination to succeed, are fundamental starting points. Complimenting this you will have outstanding inter-personal and organisational skills and will thrive developing new and existing accounts. We will support and mentor you to develop your career as quickly as possible but more importantly will treat you like the intelligent adult that you are, allowing you the freedom to work the best way for you. We will also ensure you have all the tools and systems you need to make the very best of your skills and to maximise your earnings.
Successful candidates will enjoy:
- Working in modern offices in Guildford (with on site parking, Bistro, showers etc), with a great bunch
- The latest IT systems (Office365, Bullhorn, Skype for Business etc)
- Access to the best job boards and social recruiting tools, including LinkedIn RecruiterPro
- A competitive salary with uncapped commissions, inc over-achievement accelerators
- 22 days leave, plus bank holidays
- An option to join the company healthcare and pension schemes
- Cycle to work scheme, Eye care & Childcare vouchers, subsidised gym membership (The Surrey Sports Park) etc
If a career move is on your mind, why not call our MD, Derek Brown, on 01483 302211, for an informal, confidential chat, when he will take great pleasure in explaining why we are not your average recruitment company.