SAP Architect (FI/CO) in Munich, Germany OR Madrid, Spain
Job title: SAP Architect (FI/CO)
Location: Munich, Germany OR Madrid, Spain (2 days/week in the office)
TR Ref: DB/13579
This PE owned, multi-€bn, eCommerce company, has 1,200 staff across 10 European offices and are scaling, at pace, targeting €10bn t/o in the coming years. To achieve this they are now looking for an experienced SAP Architect to standardise and streamline their business processes, improving efficiency across their FI/CO operations, leveraging well integrated SAP ERP solutions.
You will be joining an impressive team of open-minded and highly collaborative Software Architects, working closely with their Product specialists, SAP Developers and other SAP experts and related stakeholders to design, implement and optimise their business processes, including leading their legacy-to-SAP transformations.
What you will be doing:
- Designing SAP architecture for General Ledger Accounting, Customer/Vendor Invoices & Payments and Record-to-Report processes
- Translating business requirements into architectural blueprints, utilising standard SAP solutions wherever possible
- Developing and delivering optimal SAP functionality from financial, architectural and operational perspectives
- Documenting SAP architecture and validating associated software development
- Planning and leading the legacy-to-SAP transformation initiatives
- Assessing new SAP products against business needs
- Excellent knowledge and experience with SAP S/4HANA, FI and CO modules
- Demonstrable experience in an architectural role, including solution design, integration and governance
- Solid knowledge of EDI and 3PL and other B2B integrations
- Excellent organisational, collaborative, communication (English) and interpersonal skills
- Experienced driving project using Agile methodologies
This role requires you to be in their office (central Munich or Madrid) 8 days/month, but you can work from home the other days. You will enjoy 28 days’ vacation + another 2 days off over the Christmas/New Year break, along with reduced gym membership, mobile phone and a bonus worth up to 10% of salary.