Sales Executive – Project Controls
Title: Sales Executive – Project Controls
TR Ref: 13475
Location: Remote, work from home
Salary: £40-45K plus commission
This well-regarded consultancy is hiring a Sales / Account Exec to expand their UK client base and grow revenues from both new and existing accounts.
Reporting to the Business Manager, your remit is to:
- Grow their sales
- Extend their UK client base and revenues, occasionally also supporting their offering to overseas clients.
- Increase revenue from existing accounts, both from within this division and leveraging relationships from elsewhere within their group.
- Work with their internal marketing team to ensure an effective, consistent message, supported by a strong, respected brand.
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
- A solid understanding of Project Planning / Project Controls principles, such as Scheduling, Earned Value, Cost Engineering, Risk Management, Baselines, Reporting etc. [You do not need to have worked as a Project Controls Engineer yourself, but you do need to be sufficiently informed to be credible in front of the Subject Matter Experts working on some of the UK’s largest, most complex and challenging infrastructure programmes across the UK.
- At least 3 years of sales experience with a demonstrable track record delivering substantial revenue growth.
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills.
This is great opportunity to join a growing, highly regarded consultancy, where you will inherit a prestigious list of existing and previous customers and will also be introduced to customers from other parts of the group to cross-sell your services to.