Sales Development Representatives – ERP Sales
This dynamic, globally recognised company delivers industry leading enterprise software for key clients – working on a diverse range of construction, utility and infrastructure projects worldwide. Continued growth means they are now looking to hire 2 additional members for their UK business development team, to continue delivering unparalleled solutions and industry expertise, enabling their clients to profit more.
Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager, this supportive, close-knit team provides the expertise needed to develop long term, strategic relationships with their key account clients. Within this team, you will be responsible for driving significant increase in PPM sales and profit both from new and existing customers. This is an excellent, career defining opportunity for someone with the right sales ability and work ethic.
• To reach out to the industry’s key decision-makers in a focused number of small, medium & large sized businesses across the UK Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) markets, whilst generating interest in our client’s software solutions
• To have the ability to answer and evaluate prospective customers’ inbound enquiries
• To qualify all leads
• To have the ability to manage a pipeline, by following up on field marketing and warm leads where appropriate
• To “focus on the customer” by understanding their industry, business and challenges with a consultative approach
• Ideally, a track record of outbound prospecting whilst working to deadlines in a target-driven environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• An ability to perform on your own, and in a team environment
• Proficiency in pipeline management and accurate forecasting
• Formal training in sales environment is an advantage
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Our client has 2000+ employees globally, with 150+ (and growing) UK-wide. They have 30 years’ experience delivering leading enterprise software and information solutions for project-based businesses.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.