Project Manager – Software
Role: Project Manager – Software
Salary: £40K – £60K + Car allowance + Benefits
This is a great opportunity for a talented Project Manager to join an organisation that provide innovative software and hardware solutions to their customers in the Retail sector and closely aligned industries. There has never been a better time to join a well invested organisation that are going through significant growth.
As Project Manager, you will work with both their clients and the business to deliver a mix of projects which will vary in size and complexity. You will be working with organisations throughout the UK including some of the most reputable retail brands in the country but also working with the technical teams in the Southampton office to project mange the delivery and therefore will need to be present in the office 2-3 days per week.
– Successful candidates will have a track record of delivering projects to ‘external’ customers and of paramount importance, is your customer-facing ability and the talent to engage with them at more than just a surface level.
– It’s expected that you have previously project managed software solutions and have experience of working with MS Project or a similar tool.
– Formal Project Management accreditation’s (Prince 2, PMBOK, PMI, APM) are desirable although not essential.
– Excellent verbal and written communication is essential, as is the skill to build rapport and develop strong lasting relationships with a diverse group of customers, executives, technical experts subject matter experts.
– Experience and knowledge of the retail & entertainment sector would be advantageous.
Technology Resourcing are specialists in Project Manager Jobs and Project Management Jobs and Software JobsTechnology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.