Project Manager – Order to Cash (Home Based)
Our client is a global Business Process Management & Outsourcing company, delivering document processing, management and ‘Order to Cash’ solutions to large (mostly Fortune 500) clients, especially those in the finance, utilities and telecoms sectors.
Increasing global sales means that their UK based Professional Services team are now hiring an additional Project Manager, experienced in ‘Order to Cash’ (e-billing) workflow technology. This role is home based (ideally from South or Central England), so you will need to be flexible and self-sufficient.
Core Project Management duties will include:
• Creating and executing project plans and scoping / managing revisions
• Managing, tracking and reporting each engagement against defined budget
• Identifying resource needs and assigning responsibilities
• Minimising project risk against their ISO27001 policy
• Ensuring project documents are complete, current and compliant
• Facilitating regular meetings with project team and clients, and reporting progress
• Delivering engaging, informative, well-organised presentations to clients (internal and external)
In addition to your core PM duties, you will also need to turn your hand to other associated duties to successfully deliver their O2C solutions on time, and to budget and spec. This will include providing process / business analysis, requirements capture, writing specs, test management and supporting colleagues in providing consultancy, bid and pre-sales support.
Skills and experience needed:
• Able to effectively work to a defined, structured project management method. (Preference may be shown to those already holding PRINCE2 certification, otherwise training will be provided).
• An effective communicator in presentations, workshops, issue management, escalations etc.
• Proficient Document Author capabilities (in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project & Visio).
• A good general understanding of printed document presentation, including data formats such as PCL, PDF, XML, PostScript, CSV etc.
• General understanding of Accounts Payable / Receivable processes such as Invoicing / Credits, POD and Remittance / Statements, including delivery of electronic documents via a hosted system.
• Preference is likely to be shown to those candidates with an existing knowledge of email inbound and outbound processes such as the use of OCR, OMR, Security Numbering and Merging.
• Must possess a current UK full driving license and declare any current and/or pending driving penalties.
• There will be a requirement to undergo Security Clearance proceedings, due to the sensitive nature of our client’s work.
This is a great opportunity to join an established, global business that has enjoyed substantial UK growth over recent years, both organically and through acquisition. Candidates with the right core competencies and attitude can expect a package of up to £50K (< £45K basic +£5K bonus, based on balanced scorecard results), a high degree of autonomy and great career development.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.