Project Manager (Construction Software)
Title: Project Manager (Construction Software)
Location: South East England (Home based)
Our client is a highly successful mid-sized software company which has doubled in size over the past few years and are continuing to grow, hence them now looking for a Project Manager to provide expertise across their client’s software implementations.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Experience coordinating and managing the implementation of enterprise SaaS, ideally within the construction / utilities / infrastructure / property / architectural / engineering sectors.
- PMO experience, both operationally and improving their existing systems and processes
- Able to mentor less experienced staff, both in the PMO and across the wider PS team, incorporating implementation, business analysis, configuration etc.
- Capable of running several large software implementations concurrently, whilst also providing oversight of the delivery of other smaller implementations, that don’t require a dedicated PM
- Support the continual improvement of their software implementation methodologies and processes
- Experience liaising with Software Testers and Developers, Professional Service Consultants etc. as well as their enterprise scale clients.
- Highly effective in a client-facing role, with excellent communications, presentation, influencing and negotiation skills. Commercially minded, diplomatic and robust as needed, with a strong work ethic.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a Software PM role, overseeing the delivery of construction related software – we’re NOT after a Construction PM.
There’s real opportunity to progress your career within the company, which has very low staff attrition, really value their staff and have a refreshing work/life balance.
Along with a competitive base salary our client also offers a bonus (c.£2-6K/yr), car allowance (£6K) along with pension, life insurance, income protection and private medical insurance.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.