Project Management Trainer / Lecturer
Role: Project Management Trainer / Lecturer
Location: Work From Home
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding college delivering the 2-year Level 6 Apprenticeship Project Manager degree course. You will be delivering training to 3-4 different cohorts of employer apprentices, drawing on your own experiences to bring project management learning to life and ensuring the knowledge imparted sticks. You will be delivering virtual classroom sessions to 4-10 students at a time for approx 12 days per month, with the remainder being spent assessing completed work. [All associated support, admin and liaison with line managers is dealt with by a supporting Coach]
- You will be delivering degree-level training so it’s important that you are a) qualified with a Masters degree (or a Bachelors degree + extensive experience) and b) APM / PMI, or similar, accredited
- You will ideally have gained experience as a Project / Programme Manager yourself (industry agnostic), before transitioning into training / lecturing, either within a commercial or academic environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, comfortable and confident presenting to an audience.
- Key to success will be your ability to build effective relationships with each of the students over an extended period and deliver the training drawing on your own experiences, citing real-life scenario’s that give meaning and perspective to the students.
- You’ll be using a variety of presentation and training methods that are engaging, inspiring and at times, maybe humorous, to ensure the students retain the information needed to successfully pass their degrees.
This really is a tremendous opportunity to join an expanding college, sharing your knowledge and experience with the next generation of Project Managers, who are working across a diverse range of industries.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.