Project Controls Manager / Consultant
Job Title: Project Controls Manager / Consultant
Location: Central London
Duration: 12 months +
Rate: £400 – £525 per day
Our large, highly regarded client is looking for a Project Controls Manager / Consultant to help improve and align their core project controls processes and systems to ensure a more joined up, consistent and efficient method of working.
You will be working across several different rail infrastructure projects analysing current operations before recommending workflow, data entry and other changes to improve consistency, accuracy and overall efficiency. You will then deliver these changes through in to operations, mentoring and training users and managers as needed.
• A Project Controls expert, with thorough practical knowledge and experience of Earned Value Management, Cost Engineering, Critical Path Analysis, Budget and Spend Management, Risk, Change Control, Work Package Management, Reporting and Scheduling.
• Experience scheduling and controlling large infrastructure projects (£1m–£50m). Preference may be given to those with previous experience working in the UK rail sector.
• An Expert user of Oracle’s Primavera P3e / P5 / P6 and proficient across MS Office products.
• A consultative style of working, with excellent communication and inter-personal skills and instantly credible as a Project Controls SME.
• Contract admin, with particular experience of the NEC3 form of contract and the various options
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.