Project Controls Manager
ROLE: Project Controls Manager
SALARY: Up to £65K + Flex benefits package + Life Insurance + Pension
DURATION: Initially 6 months (likely to extend)
This world class Project & Programme Management Consultancy has a track record of delivering some of the biggest projects in the world, and their association with signature projects is well documented. They are now looking for a Project Controls Manager to drive the programme plan and project controls on large infrastructure projects.
You’ll be responsible for leading a team ensuring that all control processes are fit for purpose and, where necessary, implementing new processes & best practices that are resilient and robust. In turn, these will become the key enablers for improved project delivery. Sitting within the Programme Controls Office, the programme plan is a big priority – but you will also be responsible for the risk and change functions within the business.
This multi-faceted role requires a depth of experience and knowledge, coupled with the credibility and gravitas to work with key internal and external stakeholders and Project Managers.
It’s likely that you will have previous Project Controls experience working on signature infrastructure projects and have been involved in the following:
- Managing the programme level risk register
- Evolved the processes and project standards in your domain
- Monthly / Quarterly reporting
- Supporting the implementation of the quality strategy, including any processes and templates, across all projects
- Implementing change control processes
- Co-ordination of publication, review and sign-off of major Project Management deliverables
- Monitoring projects against time, budget and quality standards.
The successful candidate will be working for a World-class organisation with a focus on staff retention, with mentorship and development programmes to support personal and professional growth.