Project Controls – Management Consultants & Managers
ROLE: Project Controls – Management Consultants & Managers
SALARY: £38K – £85K + excellent benefits
This highly regarded management consultancy works with the UK’s most impressive infrastructure and construction companies, advising them and helping them set up and improve/optimise their project controls and PMO functions to successfully deliver the most prestigious and high profile projects.
Increasing demand for their project controls expertise means they are now looking to hire additional Consultants, Senior Consultants and Managers, with a breadth of project controls experience, to advise their clients, translating strategy into assured delivery and embedding their project / programme controls capability.
This is a remarkable opportunity for the UK’s brightest project controls professionals who are looking to accelerate their career. You will need outstanding communication and inter-personal skills along with the intellectual capacity, mental agility and demonstrable project controls expertise in order to be instantly credible with their impressive clients and positively impact the newest, largest and most complex of capital infrastructure projects.
Mandatory Skills / Experience:
• You will be a Project Controls Expert, with extensive hands-on experience, especially in developing and deploying project controls mechanisms, including scheduling, progress reporting, cost, commercial, and risk.
• Robust knowledge of the full capital projects lifecycle including the ability to develop project plans across work streams and effectively manage critical paths and project dependencies
• Confident and refined consulting skills, demonstrated either by previous experience in a similar role or the personality and EQ to be successful in such a consulting / advisory role.
• Excellent verbal and written communications, analytical and problem solving skills
• Highly driven, energised and self-motivated
In return you will enjoy working on the highest profile capital infrastructure projects, for one of the top management consultancies. They provide world class training, mentoring and coaching to continually develop you personally, as you rise through a clearly defined and structured career path. You will be working with the brightest and the best minds in project controls, for a company who encourage innovative thinking and foster a truly collaborative culture, with both clients and your peers. The opportunity exists for some overseas assignments but this is predominantly a UK based role, working out of their London offices.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.