Programme Manager (Oracle Primavera Cloud, P6 & Unifier)
Job Title: Programme Manager (Oracle Primavera Cloud, P6 & Unifier)
TR Ref: 13535
Employment Status: Contract, until end 2023, outside IR35
Our client is undertaking a huge (€XXm), tech-led, business transformation, centering around Oracle Primavera Cloud, P6 SaaS and Unifier along with a range of other tools (risk, asset management etc, some of which are yet TBC). This programme requires the robust deployment of defined and un-defined business processes into these tools as well as integration into their existing suite of core business tools.
You will be representing the end-client’s interests, leading multiple work streams and coordinating efforts (inc. Oracle PS and other vendors) from initial requirements capture and definition, through design and build, to test and handover. You will also be working across multiple business units to ensure effective communication and engagement.
- Technical knowledge of Oracle Primavera products, including P6 and Unifier, with experience leading previous large implementations (100+ users)
- Strong client presentation skills
- Planning, Management & Reporting
- Resource analysis and budgeting
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills