Senior Product Manager (Enterprise B2B SaaS)
Location: Remote (but must be based in the UK, France or Italy)
This global B2B SaaS business delivers AI-powered enterprise analytics and automation solutions. They are expanding at pace and are now recruiting an experienced Senior Product Manager and Leader to take over an existing team of 8 Product Owners and BAs, to shape their products and services, building end-to-end, differentiated, solutions for their target customers.
Key duties include:
- Manage product design across product design, product architecture, development and product management teams
- Shape and convey their high-level product vision and strategy and their long-term product roadmap
- Translate business strategy and business scenarios into design problems.
- Build relationships with key clients, partners and internal colleagues (sales, PS etc) to capture requirements and feedback
- Use design thinking methodologies to uncover, map and communicate user and customer journeys
- Work internally with Product Marketing (to define GTM strategy), Product Architects (to define the tech roadmap) and Product Designers (user research and to design effective end-to-end user journeys)
- Work closely with their R&D scrum teams, defining the roadmap and bridging their relationship with their customers, conveying customer insights and enabling direct contact when appropriate
- Define requirements (experiences, user flows, customer outcomes) using visual tools
- Measure effectiveness of their products and features
Your background, skills and experience:
- We’re looking for an experienced Product Leader with at least 5 years in a similar Product Manager/Product Owner role, ideally for a global, enterprise, B2B, SaaS company
- A passion for building great products, able to challenge, convince and inspire the Exec and all other internal and external stakeholders
- You’re likely to ask “why” more than “how” and “what”
- Considerable experience gathering and validating functional requirements and user needs from internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal & written), able to effectively guide and facilitate discussions with all stakeholders
- You will have an affinity with design thinking/user-centered design techniques for user research, usability and interaction design
- A track-record of upskilling Product team members
- Ideally with experience using Product Management tools such as AhA!, ProductPlan etc.
- Ideally with a strong understanding of sales, marketing, supply and/or finance processes
This company are part of a large (multi-$bn) group of companies with a truly global presence. They are extremely well-funded with a remit for accelerated growth over the coming months/years.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will enjoy a 20% bonus, private healthcare, income protection, life assurance, pension etc. along with a wide range of other flexible benefits.
Finally, this is a true remote working role, with only occasional visits needed to their offices in the UK, France or Italy.