Primavera Implementation Consultant
Title: Primavera Consultant
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 + Package/Bonus
Our client, a multi disciplined engineering consultancy, currently require a consultant experienced in supporting and implementing Project management software, specifically the Primavera enterprise suite including P6.
Candidates will be expected to:
* Ability to write documentation and not just operate the system
* Manage the implementation through design, integration, and rollout of the suite
* Review As-Is process and be able to develop and recommend To-Be process based on client requirements and best practices.
* Work with clients to satisfy IT requirements that pertain to solution deployment
* Work with other consultants to document solution requirements, functional and technical specifications
* Manage and execute project deliverables, project charter, risk and issues
* Work effectively with the business to quickly learn the process, culture, and relationships.
* Provide weekly project reports
* Program Management experience in a variety of industries.
* Experience with Primavera P6
* Experience with Primavera Contractor, Cost Manager, Risk Manager, Enterprise Reporting
* In-depth understanding of Change Management, Risk Management and Quality Management.
* Basic knowledge of Oracle Database and WebServices
Please note: Applications will only be considered from people with previous Primavera Implementation experience.
If you feel you meet all the criteria above please apply to be considered for the shortlist.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.