PreSales/Product Consultant, Construction/Cost/Project Controls
Pre-Sales / Product Consultant – Construction Cost & Project Controls Software
£65-75k + 15k Bonus
Our client is an established construction software vendor who, due to continued growth and the introduction of new products, are now looking for a Business Consultant to deliver subject matter expertise to their clients (and internally) on their expanding Project Controls and Cost Management solutions, especially focusing on their new lightweight, rapid deployment offering.
This is a true consulting role. You will be advising and supporting both pre and post-sales, running discovery workshops to identify gaps and improvements to existing processes and shaping solutions to ensure the right solution and an effective and efficient implementation. You will also be educating and championing project controls best-practice, within their clients and internally, undertaking competitive analysis and positioning and helping to upskill the sales team, primarily the UK, but also some support to colleagues across Europe. You will be, overseeing Proof of Concepts and Pilot projects, leading on presentations and demo’s, developing a range of resources (flowcharts, report templates and other doc’s), defining Customer Success Factors for each engagement, supporting the implementation team, providing product feedback to the dev team and managing issue resolution.
Candidates will possess most, if not all, of the following:
- 5+ years of experience in project controls, either in the AEC/EPC industry or in software and systems
- Experience in enterprise cost management
- A strong working knowledge of construction and engineering processes
- Extensive hands on consulting experience on cost management and project controls systems
- Strong IT skills, including experience with SaaS packages
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, influencing and consulting skills
- Degree qualified or the equivalent work experience
This is a home-based role when not on client site, with most of the clients based in London and the South East.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.