Pre-Sales Engineer (Project Controls / Cost / EVM software)
Job Title: Pre-Sales Engineer (Project Controls / Cost / EVM software)
Salary: Up to £80K base, c.£150K OTE
This highly regarded, globally recognised company delivers industry leading enterprise software for key clients – working on a diverse range of construction, utility and infrastructure projects worldwide. Continued growth means they are now looking to hire an additional member for their UK team, to continue delivering unparalleled solutions and industry expertise, enabling their clients to profit more.
Working alongside their Regional Sales Manager, you will provide the technical expertise needed to develop long term, strategic relationships with their key account clients, driving significant increase in PPM sales and profit. You will be the ‘go-to’ technical product and application person, providing a high level of sales support for their impressive cost management tool set.
• Support the sales team to maintain and increase sales and margin with existing and new accounts within the PPM sector
• Prepare and perform detailed product demonstrations of the PPM tools for new and current customers and at sales and marketing events
• Partner with Sales and Account Management to conduct pre-sales discussions with sales reps to strategise on sales approach and offer product advice
• Develop and update demo scripts, demo databases and answer RFPs
• Develop and maintain Sales Engineering learning tools
• Assist Sales Managers in qualifying prospects from a functional and business process perspective
• In-depth knowledge of Project Management, Earned Value Management, and Cost/Schedule Analyses
• Demonstrable experience in pre-sales or consulting within the Project Portfolio Management environment, ideally project controls, scheduling or cost software.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to present effectively at CxO level
• Enthusiastic about project management software and related technology
• Good understanding of the complex sales cycle
• Analytical / problem solver
• Motivated, nimble, self-starter
• 50%+ travel required, throughout the UK
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Our client has 2000+ employees globally, with 150+ (and growing) UK-wide. They have 30 years’ experience delivering leading enterprise software and information solutions for project-based businesses.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.