As a Pre-Sales Consultant, you will be combining your strong knowledge of service provider network technologies and your ability to consult and deliver robust technical solutions, whilst also assisting the account teams to deliver well-crafted RFI/RFP documents on new bids and proposals.
Your key responsibilities will include the following:-
• Developing and maintaining excellent relationships both with internal parties and external customers and partners
• Acting as the technical design authority and working with customers to deliver solution updates and knowledge sharing
• Ensuring all technical solutions are resilient and in line with the customer requirements
• Providing technical sign-off for proposals, bids and tenders and work with your account team peers to assist with the development of service offerings
Ideal candidates will have the following experience and attributes.
• Strong technical expertise of service provider networks including a deep knowledge of the the primary IP Networking protocols and (ideally), Juniper routing and switching products.
• Deep technical knowledge and experience of Juniper Security products (SRX) and firewalls
• Juniper or Cisco certifications (JNCIE/JNCIA/JNCIP/CCIE/CCNP/CCNA) would be advantageous although not essential
• Experience in a Pre-Sales role or similar and knowledge of the sales process. The ability to contribute to the bid / sales process and write well crafted documents.
• Ability to present to Senior Management / C Level.
Personal attributes should include:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Consultative approach and strong relationship builder
• Exudes professionalism and operates with honesty, integrity, discipline and motivation
• Is technically credible and able to lead a team, or be part of it, as necessary
This role may be based from home but is expected that you will also be able to operate from the Manchester office 2-3 days per week and therefore, applicants should be within a reasonable travelling distance of Manchester – no more than 2 hours. Due to the nature of the work of some of their customers, candidates should be able to obtain UK Security Clearance (SC level).
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.