Our client is a high growth, award winning software vendor, who delivers end-to-end sales automation solutions for the consumer goods industry worldwide. They are part of a huge (multi-£billion) global group and are continuing to expand across Europe and the UK, where we are helping them secure suitable new candidates to work in the Consumer Packaged Goods sector.
As part of their continuing programme of international expansion, our client is now looking for an experienced pre-sales professional to help drive revenue growth. With at least 5 years’ experience in the role, the ideal candidate is a pre-sales professional with deep expertise of enterprise SFA and TPM software solutions.
A strong knowledge of CRM for CPG marketplace is mandatory.
The role is designed to assist in the sales of SFA and TPM solutions for the Consumer Goods industry.
• Support of RFI and RFP processes
• Management of the technical aspects of the pre-sales cycle
• Provision of direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business
• Preparation of detailed and tailored product demonstrations
• Preparation of Executive level product demonstrations
• Collaboration and information exchange with pre-sales peers and product life-cycle managers.
• Provision of pre-sales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision.
• Strong industry domain skills in any one of the key sectors – Retail / CPG
• Ability to understand customer problem statements and work with delivery teams to design the solution
• Excellent in communication (Verbal & Written) of technical and business information to widely varied audiences
• Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple work streams in parallel
• Strong exposure to, and understanding of, sales life cycle, global delivery models (On-site/Off-shore etc)
• Ability to collaborate effectively with multi-cultural, dispersed and multi-party teams & working within a matrix structure to harness capabilities of the team and craft a winning proposal / solution
The candidate will have to be highly motivated and able to work remotely, in a disciplined and organised way.