Planning Engineers – Rail (Primavera P6)
ROLE: Planning Engineers – Rail (Primavera P6)
SALARY: £55k + Benefits
Continued expansion means this independent, multi-disciplined consultancy are now looking for additional experienced P6 Planners to bolster their existing planning capabilities. You will be working alongside, and for, a seasoned Lead Planner.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Rail industry experience, working throughout the design and construction phases
- A proficient user of Oracle Primavera/P6, including cost and resource loading and working knowledge of Microsoft Project.
- Ability to run multiple concurrent projects, often working to strict deadlines
- A solid understanding of the principles of Earned Value Management
- Ability to Integrate schedule requirements to establish logical work sequences.
This highly successful company has tripled in size over recent years, with ambitious plans to continue at this pace, including further expansion of their planning function. This is a great opportunity for an accomplished Planner to gain valuable experience and further develop their career within a company that relies on, and fully recognises, the true value of an effective planning team.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.