Office Administrator / Manager (+ Social Media & Marketing)
Technology Resourcing is a privately owned, technical recruitment company based from the Surrey Technology Centre in Guildford. We recruit technology and engineering professionals, for both contract / consultancy assignments and permanent staff appointments throughout the UK and Europe. We are now seeking to appoint an Office Administrator / Manager who is also able to help market our services via traditional and social media.
Your key responsibility will be providing administrative support to the consultancy team of which the core duties will include:
• Dealing with inbound/outbound calls.
• Contract administration, including producing templated contracts (online, using EchoSign), chasing relevant documents and certificates, managing renewals etc.
• Administering our online timesheet system (ETZTimesheets)
• Updating the CRM database, including registering candidate CV’s.
• General office management eg managing stationary supplies, petty cash etc
• PA duties to the Directors.
• Other ad-hoc tasks & projects as required from a small, busy company. For example we are about to change our CRM software (from an existing in-house CRM to a cloud based recruitment CRM) and will then be looking to switch to a hosted desktop solution (eg Office365).
Additionally, you will be supporting marketing and social media initiatives, including:
• Check and approve advertising copy for selected recruitment web sites (using ‘multi-posting’ software).
• Co-ordinate and assist with the production of e-newsletters and other mailshots.
• Build the Technology Resourcing brand on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
• Administering and updating the website (tech-res.co.uk, built on the WordPress CMS).
• Writing and editing informative website entries.
• Assisting with resourcing and company research on the internet, as required.
This role would suit an intelligent and well organised administrator who is highly IT literate and has a flair for marketing or social media. You’re likely to be a keen user of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube etc with the ability and initiative to be able to drive our company presence on these platforms. You will need a keen eye for detail and be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Applications will also be considered from suitable individuals wishing to work part-time, at least 30 hours / week.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.