Office Administrator/Manager (+ Social Media & Marketing)
Role: Office Administrator / Manager (+ Social Media & Marketing)
TR Ref: ERDB/13085
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Hours: Full-time or Part-time
Technology Resourcing is a privately owned, technical and engineering recruitment company based from the Surrey Technology Centre in Guildford. We recruit tech professionals for both contract / consultancy assignments and permanent staff appointments across the UK and abroad. We are now seeking to appoint an Office Administrator / Manager who is also able to help market our services via traditional and social media.
The core function of this role is to support the consultancy team, including:
• Handling all inbound calls.
• Helping our payroll department administer weekly timesheets.
• Contract administration, including producing templated contracts (online, using EchoSign), chasing relevant documents and certificates, managing renewals etc.
• Updating our recruitment CRM database (Bullhorn) as needed.
• General office management eg managing stationary supplies, petty cash etc
• PA duties to the Directors.
• Assisting with the general organisation & marketing material for annual London exhibitions
• Helping to resource suitable candidates for our client’s diverse vacancies and company research on the internet, as required.
• Other ad-hoc tasks & projects as required from a small, busy company.
Additionally, you will be supporting our marketing and social media initiatives, including:
• Check and approve advertising copy for selected recruitment web sites (using ‘multi-posting’ software BroadBean).
• Co-ordinate and assist with the production of e-newsletters and other mailshots.
• Continue to build the Technology Resourcing brand on social media platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Facebook.
• Administering and updating the website (tech-res.co.uk, built on the WordPress CMS).
• Writing and editing informative blog entries.
This role would suit an intelligent and well organised administrator who is highly IT literate and has a flair for marketing or social media. You’re likely to be a keen user of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube etc with the ability and initiative to be able to drive our company presence on these platforms. You will need a keen eye for detail and be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.