Office Admin / Recruitment Support
Role: Office Administrator & Recruitment Support
TR Ref: TWDB/13085
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Hours: Full-time 08:30 – 17:00 Mon-Fri (although part-time hours may be considered for the right candidate)
Technology Resourcing is a privately owned, technical recruitment company based from the Surrey Technology Centre in Guildford. We recruit IT and other tech professionals for both contract / consultancy assignments, and for permanent staff appointments, across the UK and overseas. We are looking for an Office Administrator who is highly IT literate, social media savvy and with a great telephone manner.
Supporting our small consultancy team, as follows:
- Managing all office admin, including:
- Handling inbound calls.
- Contract administration, including producing templated contracts (online, using Adobe Sign), chasing relevant documents and certificates, managing contract renewals etc.
- Basic admin of our WordPress website (tech-res.co.uk) and our recruitment CRM database (Bullhorn).
- General office management, eg. managing stationary supplies, petty cash, tea & coffee etc.
- Optimising / improving business processes wherever possible.
- Helping our payroll department process weekly contractor timesheets.
- Company research on the internet, as required.
- Social Media and Marketing
- Continuing to build the Technology Resourcing brand on social media platforms such as Twitter and LinkedIn (and to a lesser degree, Google+ and Facebook).
- Writing and editing informative blog entries.
- Assisting with the general organisation & marketing material for annual conferences and exhibitions that we sponsor.
- Co-ordinating and assisting with the production of e-newsletters and other mailshots.
- Helping to identify candidates for our clients’ vacancies
- Writing and placing advertising copy on selected web sites (using Broadbean ‘multi-posting’ software).
- Searching internal and online CV databases for candidates with skills that match our clients’ needs.
- First-line screening of candidate applications.
- Calling shortlisted candidates to qualify their suitability and interest in progressing (supported by an experienced Tech Recruiter).
- PA duties to the MD
- Other ad-hoc tasks & projects as required from a small, busy company, including liaising with our software suppliers and IT support companies.
This role would suit an intelligent and well-organised administrator who is highly IT literate, with a flair for marketing / social media, who is articulate and enjoys speaking with people on the phone. You’re likely to be a keen user of social media, with the ability and initiative to drive our online presence, with a keen eye for detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.