ROLE: Mobile Developer (iOS & Android)
LENGTH: 3-6 months
SALARY: £350 – £500 per day
This innovative, early stage software company are revolutionising the way companies across the globe engage digitally with their customers. Their disruptive tech and apps are already being used by an impressive portfolio of companies and consumers across the UK, US and Asia. This role will report directly to the CTO, a highly regarded software veteran, who still codes.
- Highly proficient in Swift, Objective-C and Android Architecture Components (Room, Volley, ViewModel, LiveData etc)
- Have published at least 1 iOS and 1 Android app
- Experienced working with Rest web services and JSON
- Skilled in both backend and frontend development
- Able to quickly learn their existing apps, then add additional functionality, debug and launch to the respective app stores
- Comfortable using size classes, Auto Layout, Storyboards etc
As you would expect from a high growth software company, Agile Scrum experience would also be useful, along with experience of CI and CD tools.
You will be working from smart, modern offices in Guildford with on-site parking, café, showers etc, alongside some of the best technical minds in the industry, in a dynamic company founded and led by an exec team with an impressive track record of successfully building, scaling and selling tech businesses.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.