Linux Application Support Engineer
Linux Support Engineer
£27K – £36K + great benefits
Our client, part of a large global group, provide a range of data monitoring, intelligence and research services to media companies. They’re currently looking for a Linux specialist to join their Test and Deployment team based out of West London.
- Supporting their advanced Linux application
- UAT of new releases and then deploying to servers
- Monitoring and validating data processing, including investigating and resolving data irregularities
- Bug and enhancement reporting
This role will suit someone who is highly numerate and enjoys complex problem solving, communicating your findings clearly to Developers and Data Scientists. You should have an enthusiastic approach to automation and identifying service enhancements, whilst always bearing in mind the need for quality data, reliability and the fastest possible analysis time.
- Confident with Linux Command Line (ideally Red Hat)
- BASH Shell Scripting
- Able to write and use SQL queries
- Experienced in analysing and manipulating large volumes of data
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build on their existing Linux skills and further their career within a highly regarded global company committed to continuing personal development. In addition to the base salary they offer an award-winning benefits package including private medical and dental insurance, health screening, life assurance, income protection, travel insurance, discounted gym membership, gadget insurance and a generous annual leave entitlement (25 days, rising to 30) with the ability to buy/sell extra days.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.