Java API Consultant (with Oracle Primavera / Unifier experience
Role: Java API Consultant (with Oracle Primavera / Unifier experience)
Job type: Contract
Duration: 6 months rolling
Rate: £500 – £600 p/day
This prestigious client is delivering a large integrated EPPM (Enterprise Project Portfolio Management) system, and needs a Technical Consultant to work on the integration with other 3rd party systems.
- Skilled in developing/configuring APIs in Java (basic to intermediate development skills needed), with previous experience on one of Oracle’s EPPM suite, ie. Primavera P6, Unifier, OBIEE, BI Publisher, Primavera Gateway or P6 Analytics.
- Oracle Primavera Gateway configuration skills, with basic to intermediate Java development.
- Set up a development environment and code repository using standard tools, such as Jenkins.
- Attend workshops to capture technical requirements and then write technical specifications.
- Design and build the appropriate technical solution to integrate third party systems with the core Oracle Primavera solution.
Note: You will need to either have, or be able to pass, SC Security Clearance for this assignment. This is an urgent requirement and a great opportunity, working with a highly regarded consultancy on a ground-breaking, high-profile project, that is set to run for the next 18 months.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.