ITFM Presales Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire UK – hybrid working (1 day/week in the office)
Our client is an established pan-European ITFM/TBM software company, with over 500 staff, which is now expanding their UK presence. Accordingly, they are keen to hire an experienced Pre-Sales Consultant with an understanding of Technology Business Management and/or IT Financial Management.
This role will suit an ambitious, customer-centric, storyteller, with a solid foundation knowledge of both IT and finance/accounts, who is looking for the opportunity bring huge value to both their employer and their customers, and be rewarded accordingly.
Once you have developed a thorough knowledge of our client’s software you will be providing both functional and technical expertise throughout the sales cycle, helping potential customers understand the value it delivers.
Working with the sales team your responsibilities will include:
- Identify their client’s IT finance issues and show how their solution will solve them, whilst also helping to improve their business processes and increasing value.
- Design and deliver compelling demonstrations, documentation and presentations.
- Feedback customer suggested improvements to the product teams
- Previous experience in a presales role, able to quickly translate business requirements into a technical solution
- Domain expertise in: ITFM and/or TBM (preferred), including Budgeting, Cost Allocations, CapEx/OpEx expense handling, Program Portfolio Management and Application / Infrastructure support. Alternatively experience with Financial Management Solutions (Planning, Forecasting, Accounting etc) or BI / Reporting solutions
- Familiar with basic financial and accounting concepts.
- Entrepreneurially spirited and confident working independently within a “start-up paced” environment
- Analytically minded with strong complex problem solving skills
- Collaborative, resilient and resourceful with a strong work ethic.
- Strong time management and organisational skills, able to effectively multi-task and prioritise, in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Client-focused with an eye for detail and quality – a client advocate
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure such as data centres, IP networks and comms, server utilization, virtualised environments, storage, application management etc.
- Knowledge of relational database concepts and/or strong MS Excel skills and /or SQL.
- Familiarity with enterprise business management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an enthusiastic new team in the UK, with the essence and excitement of a start-up but with the security and full support of a public European company.
Along with a strong base salary and commission you will also enjoy a great benefits package including private healthcare & dental cover for the family, life assurance, critical illness, income protection, 7% Employer pension contribution and 25 days holiday + public holidays.