IT Support Manager
Role: IT Support Manager
Salary: Up to £40,000 + benefits
This company are leading innovators in their field and as a result, have built a business that has afforded them an International reputation for their market-leading technologies. As a result of continued growth, they are seeking to appoint an IT Support Manager in their Croydon office.
As an experienced IT Support Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Responsibility for day to day management of the helpdesk function
• Provision of IT Support management for all infrastructure including network, hardware & software
• Management of all support issues in a multiple locations
• Team mentorship and management of a small helpdesk team
• Ensuring SLA’s are met
• Project management and implementation of new IT systems
It is anticipated that the IT Support Manager will have the following skills and experience.
• Excellent communication and customer facing skills
• Excellent and proven project management skills
• Windows networking inc WAN, VPN, wireless
• Server hardware: switches, firewalls, iSCSI RAID [HP/Cisco]
• Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and 2008 R2
• Windows features inc Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, GPO
• Microsoft Server applications: Exchange, WSUS
• Desktop and Laptop hardware, and Microsoft Windows 7 OS, Microsoft Office
• In-depth knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems, specifically XP/7
• VMware v5.x
• Graduate degree or equivalent experience
The following skills are desirable but not mandatory.
• CheckPoint firewalls
• Microsoft Azure
• Mobile device management
• Microsoft Office 365
Technology Resourcing Ltd – Specialists in technical IT Jobs & Recruitment throughout the UKTechnology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.