IT Manager, £45-50k
Our client, a prestigious membership organisation with a fantastic heritage of almost 150 years, is looking for an IT Manager to join the technical leadership team.
The ideal candidate will possess at least 3 years’ experience managing IT teams, and will have a hands-on background in administering wide and local area networks, hardware and software and configuring of firewalls/VPSs.
Candidates will need:
– Call/contact centre experience. Fluency with call centre terminology and configuration of queues and routing rules
– Familiarity with use of datacentre for hosting of corporate assets
– Experience with Infrastructure as a Service products and management of them
– Strong networking skills
– Office365 – management of
– Experience in managing a company intranet, including managing content
– Experience managing Hyper-V based hosts
– Fluency in backup terminology, approaches and implementations
– Azure or Amazon experience
The successful candidate will have a small team reporting to them – and, in turn, will report into the Head of IT, who is responsible for all facets of the technical element of the business – covering Software Development, Web Services and Technical Support.
This role is based in Aylesbury, and will include occasional travel down to London.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.