IT Infrastructure Support Engineers – 2nd/3rd Line
Role: IT Infrastructure Support Engineers – 2nd/3rd Line
Salary: Up to £40K
Location: Royal Wootton Bassett
We’re looking for experienced 2nd and 3rd line Infrastructure Support Engineers to join our highly regarded global client, providing day-to-day IT infrastructure support to internal business users across the UK.
We’re looking for individuals with experience in the following core tech:
- Active Directory, DHCP, Group Policies
- Routers, Firewalls, Switches, Load Balancers, Wireless Access Points, IDS/IPS, TCP/IP, DNS, subnetting
- Storage and backup devices
- Windows Server (all versions)
- Linux (preferred but not mandatory)
Successful candidates are likely to be experienced working in an ISO9001 & ITIL environment and come with a broad knowledge of IT security (ISO27001) and PCI compliance.
You will be joining a friendly, professional bunch in a structured environment, delivering top quality support across their UK infrastructure.
Please note: These roles will require you to pass background security checks
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.