IT Consultants & Snr Consultants (Data & Finance)
Tech-Res Ref: BBBH 13061
Location: Central London
Salary: £75K + bonus (<10%) and benefits
Put simply, we are looking for brilliant, client-facing IT Consultants with a solid understanding of accounting/finance processes for a hugely successful and innovative SaaS company who are revolutionizing how enterprises get more from their IT assets, by reducing costs whilst dramatically improving quality and value. To be considered by this award winning, pre-IPO software company you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Experience in either a business or technology Analyst or Consulting role
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, inc. presentations and workshops
• Highly proficient in data analytics / manipulation (and knowledgeable in relational database concepts)
• A thorough understanding of how IT operates throughout all departments of large enterprise organisations
• An understanding of accounting / financial management and associated processes
You will be working closely with their customers across EMEA, and their own delivery team, to design, configure and implement their flagship SaaS solution. This critical work is technically complex and will directly impact the value realised by their customers and therefore also the ultimate success of the relationship. This is why they are looking to hire only the brightest, most credible and business minded IT Consultants we can find.
• Supporting multiple, simultaneous implementation projects via onsite & remote configuration and development.
• Gather functional and business requirements and translate into a functional hosted solution design.
• Configure, test, & document dashboards, reports and underlying data models.
• Manage select customer implementations eg loading new data, reviewing and validating dashboard/report outputs.
• Provide end user training as needed.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong to expert skills in data analysis/manipulation.
• Ability to quickly comprehend complex spreadsheets/data in order to streamline the underlying processes; versed in formulaic logic (eg Excel).
• Able to come up to speed on complex concepts with minimal assistance.
• Client-focused attitude and a team player with solid communication and presentation skills.
• Competent with packaged application software implementation practices.
• High level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments.
Business Domain Focus:
• Specific knowledge and application of IT services and financial management including budgeting, cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, Program Portfolio Management and application / infrastructure support.
• Operational knowledge of IT infrastructure domains including data centers, network / communications, server utilization, virtual environments, storage and application development & maintenance.
Technical Domain Focus:
• Knowledge and application of relational database concepts.
• Skilled at working with large data sets in Excel, quickly detecting and resolving data-related issues.
• Skilled at completing technical design via iterative mockups.
• Basic programming skills, eg HTML, SQL.
Experience & Education:
• 2-5 years of solid experience in a Business or Technical Analyst / Consulting role for medium to large scale business software implementation projects.
• An IT or finance related Degree
• ITIL certification is a bonus.
To join this entrepreneurially spirited and well-funded and managed software company you must be willing to travel (UK & EMEA) 20%-50% of your time, plus occasional trips to the US, including 2-3 weeks for initial product training. In return for your commitment and ability you will enjoy an excellent basic salary, share options, a quarterly bonus of <10%, healthcare, critical illness cover etc along with excellent opportunities to develop your career even further as they continue to expand.Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.