Job Title: Integration Lead
TR Ref: 13505
Location: West Midlands or London but working from home 3-4 days/week
Our client, a multi-£bn global data-services group, are looking for an Integration Lead to design / develop / manage / enhance their system interfaces and integrations across all business units and regions. This includes application to application integrations, services, internal and external API, file-based and SQL-based data exchange.
You will own the overall integration strategy and policies, balancing short term programme needs with long term best practice. The group wide Integration Layer is based on Azure Cloud Services, so you will need comprehensive knowledge of Azure Service Bus, API Management, Data Factory, Logic Apps, Function Apps etc, ideally along with SAP Business Objects (IDT, Webl etc).
Other duties will include:
- Requirements analysis and decomposition, design, TDA, development, internal testing, maintenance, support and the documentation of all integrations.
- Assurance of the overall integrity of their integrations, ensuring data is protected and secure.
- Design, document and support integration solutions
- Develop and maintain data integration components such as SQL queries, stored procedures (T-SQL/PL-SQL), scheduled tasks, data extraction and cleansing routines, data transfer / export / import solutions
- Build reports and data extracts
Mandatory skills required:
- 5+ years’ experience designing and developing application and data integrations
- Web Services – RESTful or SOAP
- Python or C#
- Azure Cloud services – Service Bus, API Management, Data Factory, Logic Apps, Functions…
- Familiarity with database tools, Integration Architecture and best practices.
- Experience building integrations for enterprise business systems eg Finance, CRM, ERP, Procurement, Supply Chain, HR and Helpdesk.
- SAP Business Objects universe (IDT) and report (WebI) design is a plus
- ITSM and ITIL processes
- ERP or Supply Chain solutions
- Oauth 2.0
- Data bricks
- Experience with TOGAF or Zachman principles
- Networking and Infrastructure knowledge eg Vnet, RBAC, NSG, Subnet, Firewalls, IAM etc.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and innovative group who are transforming their technology operations globally. Along with a market leading salary, you will also enjoy an annual bonus and an award-winning benefits package.