Global Customer Support Director
ROLE: Global Customer Support Director
SALARY: £80K – £100K + Bonus (10%) + Stock Options + Pension + Health etc
This award winning, pre-IPO software company has enjoyed >50% year-on-year organic growth over the past 6 yrs, with recent VC funded acquisitions in Europe and North America. They process more than a million global transactions every day in a rapidly growing sector and are set for accelerated growth over the coming months and years.
The Global Customer Support Director is responsible for scaling, mentoring and managing the customer support organization with overall responsibility for delivering a world-class customer experience with the clients support centre. The current customer support team is comprised of 20 professionals but it is anticipated that this will grow significantly and quickly under the guidance of the Customer Support Director who will provide the leadership and inspiration for his/her team and continue to build on their culture of service excellence. This role is going to be pivotal in implementing the future strategy for Global Customer Support as well as providing necessary improvements to the existing support operation.
• Provides vision, leadership and direction to the entire global Customer Care team to ensure tight compliance with customer interaction standards, meeting weekly and quarterly targets, and ensuring Customer Care employees are able to maintain enthusiasm, focus and achieve or exceed results.
• Will apply their comprehension of how customers engage to developing highly effective customer response teams – including 24/7/365 Call Centres, level 2 and level 3 Engineering support.
• Creates and effectively manages a globally consistent approach to customer care, having integrated all internal customer care elements such that they adopt a unified approach to addressing customer needs and problems around the world, day or night.
• Addresses all aspects of the service experience including call management, resolution quality and speed, professionalism and communication etiquette, escalation management, resolution tracking to final close out, and documentation of problem types and patterns emerging for reporting to related and affected departments to address root cause issues.
• Monitors the quality and response effectiveness of the Customer Support teams to ensure they are effectively managing inbound call loads, are handling calls efficiently and in accordance with our customer care standards to ensure a differentiated service relationship.
• Oversees and manages the 24/7/365 Customer Support team, ensuring they are fully trained and equipped to handle 80% of all inbound calls and requests for information – and are fully supported through a clear escalation matrix to Level 2 and 3 support elements.
• Has experience of developing and leading globally integrated customer care organizations, inclusive of a 24/7/365 high volume customer support centre through to Level 2 and 3 customer support.
• Has extensive leadership experience and can create, communicate and effectively launch global initiatives that ensure consistency across the organisation.
• Creates creative and innovative approaches to delivering vision, mission and direction to a globally dispersed team.
• Experience running a global budget in an efficient and effective manner, able to understand the varying geographic requirements within different countries and continents to create a differentiated, positive customer experience whilst maintaining cost effective approaches to growing your department.
• Acts as a true inspiration to the business – driving the “Focus on the Customer” daily, both within the Customer Support teams as well as across the enterprise.
• Has successfully led a global team as large as 80 employees in the past.
Technology Resourcing are specialists in IT jobs
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.