Full Stack Developer
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: London (but Work From Home 3-4days a week)
This Microsoft Gold Partner and world #1 in their sector, operating in over 50 countries. Much of this success is down to their unrelenting focus on their employees (they’re recognised as one of the best companies to work for in the UK!), along with making the most of emerging technologies to deliver the very best analytics tools for their enterprise clients across the globe. They provide a great work environment, continuous technical development, an award-winning benefits package and they work really hard to ensure a fun and sustainable work/life balance for everyone.
This critical role will see you using cutting-edge tech to build a brand-new cloud-based analytics platform that will revolutionise not only their global operation but the entire industry.
- Design, develop and maintain high quality, production-ready code
- Peer review other Developer’s code
- Participate fully in agile ceremonies, querying and refining requirements to agree the best approach. [Each team has a Scrum Master, with daily standups, 2 weekly sprints (which you will help plan), along with retrospectives]
- Experience using all of the following: C#; .NET core; SQL; APIs (WebAPI, RESTful or similar)
- Strong Angular skills and experience
- A positive and collaborative outlook, always looking to improve processes and efficiency.
- You will want to “make a difference” and be driven to succeed and develop yourself, technically and personally.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as you will be dealing with a diverse range of stakeholders, across the globe.
- Agile and Waterfall exp.
- CI/CD DevOps
You can work from home most of the time, so can be based anywhere in the UK, but you must be prepared to attend their London office at least one or two days a week. (which you will need to expense yourself).
This is a great opportunity to join a really progressive and highly regarded company, who REALLY value their staff. In addition to a market-leading salary you will also benefit from an annual bonus and an award-winning flexible benefits programme, including Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection, Life Assurance, Pension etc. You also get to enjoy an Agile Working Zone, free fruit & refreshments, regular socials, birthdays off and on Fridays, you get a free breakfast and finish at 4pm!
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy